A couple years ago, my dear mentor, Bob Proctor, began a new “Proctorite” online community of like-minded people. Right now, you can trial test it for 14 days for just $14.
MSI Connect is a global community with support and services that are growing quite tidily along – networking, virtual SNAP sessions (super-networking), a marketplace for advertising your services and products, and a particularly robust Zoom call schedule each week.
I decided to add myself to the Zoom call schedule as an “expert,” and I’m having a blast. I have so much stuff stuffed in my head about websites and marketing and SEO and e-commerce and blog posts and DRIP campaigns and all those words no one in our world (least of all mine) expected or WANTED to know anything about. Yet … here we are. So, might as well make lemonade. And … well… I truly do love talking about all of this.
Last week, I did Part I of my “Fix Your Lame Website” series. It covered real basics such as:
- Who are you?
- Your MWR and why this is tantamount to your website build
- Where to build and not build your site
- The new world of ADA Accessibility and what that means for your site’s look and feel
- The biggest issues for search engines and their bots
- What dumpster-loading keywords does for your website these days
- The case of multi fonts and “special” fonts
- Email vs. fill-in forms
- Creating your lanes
- Think mobile – always design with mobile in mind, too
This week! Part TWO! YAY!!! Check out my MSI Connect call this Thursday, 12:00 p.m. PDT (3:00 p.m. EDT)
- Who are you falling in love with?
- Ready. Aim. Focus.
- Multiple streams
- Initial shopping cart best practices
- The 2 best plug ins ever that your website can’t live without
- Special Deal buttons and slide shows
- Video on your site
- Zip offs
- The greatest sales tool ever
- Writing to your reader’s personality style
- Make yourself the undisputed queen or king
- Frequency is key
- The eternal question: Why a blog?
It’s quite a buzz of activity on these calls. Join in and ask me your biggest, naggiest question about your website. MSI Connect is here for you.
1 thought on “My MSI Connect Calls: Fix Your Lame Website!”
i’ve experienced diane’s presentations on several occasions and each time she generously shared her expertise and overdelivered
for sure this woman has ample experience and expertise to bring to the table
thank you diane!!